Terms & Conditions
The following words or phrases have the following defined meanings:
“CES “ means Christian Education Services
“you” means the customer
“we”, “us” or “our” means CES
“Website” refers to this website which is NZ owned and operated by Christian Education Service
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you use the Website.
By using the Website, you indicate that you have, effective upon the date on which you have used the Website, read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should cease using the Website immediately.
- These Terms and Conditions were updated on December, 10th, 2022.
By continuing to use this Website it shall be deemed that you agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions as notified and posted on the Website.
If you intend to transact or engage with us through this Website (i.e. purchase goods, services or engage with content) then you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, that you have the power to enter into this Agreement and you acknowledge that this Agreement creates binding and valid legal obligations upon you.
- Supply of goods is on a firm sales basis only.
- All orders require the customer’s name, email and phone number. A full residential address and full delivery address.
- All orders will be processed within 1-3 business working days and shipped once payment has been made.
CES provides a wide range of quality Christian curricula. The volume of the curriculum is vast. If a title has sold out, CES will notify and confirm with you if you wish to place a backorder. Back orders usually take between 2 – 4 weeks.
Delivery of Goods
The impact of global shipping, freight schedules, and unforeseen circumstances, which are out of CES control, may occasionally delay delivery.
- New Zealand deliveries are made via NZ Post. Delivery time within NZ may vary depending on local NZ Post delivery schedules.
- Overseas delivery time will vary, depending on international shipping and local post schedules.
- Mastercard, Visa, and American Express Credit card payments are accepted for orders made on the CES website.
- A quote and /or invoice will be sent to those customers who make an order via email, telephone or in person.
- All invoice payments must be identified with your name and the invoice number supplied by CES.
- Direct bank-to-bank transfer payments are accepted as an alternative to credit cards and must be identified by your name
- CES is not responsible for any Customs Duty and/or Tax incurred for overseas orders. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Incorrect Bank Account Number
CES gives you the choice to pay for products through bank transfer. We will provide the CES bank number for deposits of payment. If you deposit money to an incorrect bank account number, CES will not accept any responsibility for an incorrect payment and the goods will not be dispatched.
All prices are NZ GST inclusive.
All payments and transactions are to be made in NZ dollars.
Due to shipment, currency fluctuations and supplier price increases, CES reserves the right to change the prices advertised without notification.
Our Website is owned, hosted, and controlled by us. Our web portal servers are located in New Zealand, so customer information will be transferred to, stored, or processed in New Zealand. By accessing this Website, the customer agrees that the laws and statutes of New Zealand shall apply to any dealings, actions or claims arising out of, or about, this agreement, or your use of this Website, irrespective of any conflict with any laws and statutes applicable to your country of domicile.
Refunds will be accepted only in the following circumstances.
- There is an exceptional delay in CES receiving a shipment from overseas. In this instance, the customer will be personally contacted. If the delay is more than 8 – 10 weeks the customer will be given the option to cancel the order and receive a refund.
- A title is no longer available.
There is no refund for a change of mind or if you make a wrong decision unless due to our mistake or incorrect information supplied by ourselves.
Our returns policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
All goods are packaged and posted from CES in new condition. If damage occurs to goods during courier or postal delivery, a replacement of damaged goods may be made at the discretion of CES management. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and retuned in similar packaging to that you received it.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2-5 days
CES will pay for any shipping cost incurred for a returned item in circumstances when an item was delivered in error.
- Downloadable software products
- Book with obvious signs of use, CD, DVD,
- Special Offers
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item returned more than 15 days after purchase
Have a query regarding our Terms and Conditions?
Contact us at email@example.com