The following words or phrases will have the following defined meanings:
“CES “ means Christian Education Services
“you, your “ means the customer
“we”, “us” or “our” means CES
Refunds will be accepted only in the following circumstances.
- There is an exceptional delay in CES receiving a shipment from overseas. In this instance, the customer will be personally contacted. If the delay is more than 8 – 10 weeks the customer will be given the option to cancel the order and receive a refund.
- A title is no longer available.
There is no refund for a change of mind or if you make a wrong decision unless due to our mistake or incorrect information supplied by ourselves
Our returns policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
All goods are packaged and posted from CES in new condition. If damage occurs to goods during courier or postal delivery, a replacement of damaged goods may be made at the discretion of CES management. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us in writing at email@example.com
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and packaged in the same condition that you received it.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2-5 days
CES will pay for any shipping cost incurred for a returned item in circumstances when an item was delivered in error.
- Downloadable software products
- Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD,
- Special Offers
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item returned more than 15 days after purchase
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.